Please Enjoy Our Beautiful Town Sensibly & Safely - Thank You!
Welcome to our city! In Kimberley, we have been fortunate to keep the virus mostly at bay and we would like to keep it that way. Kimberley has a relatively high proportion of residents that are considered vulnerable to COVID-19, so we have established a set of rules we ask visitors to observe. This will ensure that you and our permanent residents remains safe.
- ✓ You are not currently experiencing COVID 19 symptoms nor have we had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- ✓ You have not travelled outside of Canada or to an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
- ✓ You have not provided care or had close contact with any person with COVID-19 or with any person reasonably suspected of having COVID-19 or with any person who travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or with any person who travelled in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
- ✓ You are fully aware of the risks and hazards with respect to COVID-19 inherent in attendance at your Premises and participation in any activities within the community.
- ✓ You and those staying in your residence must be from one household unit. Households are defined as those people that live in one home and have maintained social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak together, plus immediate family members that are part of the family ‘bubble’.
- ✓ Household groups must practice physical distancing – always maintain 2-metre (6 feet) separation from anyone else in the community, including while on the nature trails, golf courses and engaging in other outdoor activities.
- ✓ You and those staying in your residence will not participate in or host a social gathering of any non-household groups while in Kimberley.
- ✓ Those staying in your residence will wash hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and soap every time they enter or exit your residence.
- ✓ Practice cough etiquette. Cough into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you sneeze. Immediately dispose of all used tissues in an appropriate waste bin and wash your hands right away.
- ✓ If you suspect you might have COVID-19 symptoms, you should call 811 for further assessment and possible testing. You will need to provide health-care professionals with the following info: Symptoms; where you have been travelling, working or living; if you had close contact with a sick person, especially with symptoms described above.
- ✓ If anyone in your household group have any symptoms of COVID-19 (regardless of severity) they are to self isolate at the residence until they meet all 3 requirements: a minimum of 10 days has passed AND their symptoms/fever stopped AND they feel better.
- Thank you for understanding and best wishes for a great Kimberley Experience.
Relaxed Cancelation Policy for Peace of Mind
Traveler’s who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won’t get a refund.